Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Going back to the RE

I finally stopped dragging my feet and made an appointment with RE. We are meeting with him next Tuesday at 3 pm to discuss doing the FET. So it is a start.

I got some sad news today though. My brother was suppose to fly in Maryland for training at the end of the month - which I was so excited about because he is only one hour from my house so John and I were going to drive down and to see him. But he told me today that he is not coming to Maryland he is going to training in Indiana instead - so I will not be seeing him.

I am more upset then I thought I would be - I even started crying - I guess I miss him more then I thought I did. John promised we will fly to CA to see him sometime this year.

2 comments:

Life Happens said...

I hope the mtg goes well with the RE. I'm sorry your brother can't visit. I hope you can make it out to CA to visit him.

Hang in there!

Glass Case of Emotion said...

I will be thinking of you and sending positive vibes for your meeting...