Therapy is going well - she said I am depressed and full of anixety - I think that is where alot of my health issues are coming from. I am doing pretty well now - the thrush is almost gone and the bowels are somewhat under control. I am still on my special diet - but I am a bit concerned about it because I keep losing weight - I lost 16 pounds so far - I am down to 124 pounds and I really do not want to go past 120. I think I need to add more food into my diet - my husband says I am not eating enough. I am just nervous to eat because of all the bowel problems. It is a vicious cycle.
Trader Joe's has become my new best friend - I love that place - my favorite snack right now is organic popcorn with olive oil - so good - I am really just not eating processed foods and alot of organic foods - no junk.
On the baby front - I think if I can get my health in order and tackle some of my anixety with the therapist then I will try to cycle after the holidays in February - maybe. A November baby sounds nice - if it was only that easy though.
Here is a picture of my b-day cake that my hunny got for me:

This is what my BBF got me for my birthday - it is an accent table for my bedroom - I love it - it is ordered but has not arrived yet - I cannot wait to see how it looks in my space!!

Me and my BBF on my birthday.

8 comments:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! I am so glad to hear you are starting to feel better!
Glad your birthday celebration is what you wanted it to be. That is a lot of weight to lose, I mean it's a great thing, but when it's fast it can feel worrisome. Wishing you luck with your baby goals, whenever you feel ready. I too am trying to avoid the holidays for IVF, I did that last year and it was too much extra pressure.
Happy birthday! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.
Happy birthday!!
Pleased you are feeling better. Hope this continues.
A November baby sounds great
x
Happy Birthday Jackie! I'm glad you are feeling a bit better and hope it's only blue skies from here on out.
Happy birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so glad to hear you are starting to feel better! :)
Happy Belated Birthday!!! I L-O-V-E that table!!!
Post a Comment