Monday, August 2, 2010

Test Results are Back

They are negative - no C-Diff - no parasites - nothing. Which is good in one way because thank goodness I do not have those problems but also bad in another way because I am still sick with no answers. I have to do a colonoscopy now. I am waiting for the doctor to call me back to set it up. At this point I do not care - I just want to get it over and done with - and pray they can figure out what is wrong with me.

I am getting very depressed - I was watching mystery diagnosis and sometimes it takes people years to figure out what is wrong with them. I pray that is not me.

I took all of the anti -fungal medication for my thrush and it is still there - I have horrible headaches and my bowels are just not right - I wonder if this is all connected or not - I just want answers.

I am now down 12 pounds - but I seem to be holding steady at 128 pounds now - which is good. I am still eating very healthy - even though sometimes I wish I could just have a piece of cake - LOL.

6 comments:

Nic said...

I am pleased your results are negative, but so frustrating you do not have your answer.
Hope they find out what is wrong soon.
X

Kristen said...

Is there a holistic doctor you can consult with locally? Or someone that does Applied Kinesiology?

Jennifer VBK said...

I had some of your symptoms a little over a year ago and the doctors had the HARDEST time figuring things out. All of my tests came back negative. I finally talked them into doing a dye test for the gallbladder (something they don't do very often, especially when all other gallbladder tests come back normal) and guess what? That's exactly what it was!

Life Happens said...

How frustrating that there's no answer yet! I hope you can get your appt and find answers soon.
Hang in there (I know, easier said than done).

Anonymous said...

How frustrating! I hope they can do the colonoscopy soon and figure out what is wrong.

Congrats on the weight loss!

One Who Understands said...

I hope they can figure out what is going on. Being sick sucks, but it is unbearable when they don;t know what is wrong and how to fix it. I hope you can get some answers soon.