Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Full Steam Ahead

I met with my RE yesterday afternoon and my FET is a go!!!!!  I am so excited and so nervous - I cannot believe this is finally happening.  I should be able to start as soon as AF gets here - which will be in a couple of days.  They already did all my bloodwork and and ordered all my meds.

Here is the breakdown of what will happen:

CD 1 - Call RE office - let them know it is CD 1
CD 3 - Baseline Ultrasound and Bloodwork
CD 5 - Start using OPK's
CD 9 or 10 - Ultrasound and Bloodwork
Continue using OPK's until O
Once O has occurred - call RE office
3 dpO begin Progrestone shots
5-7 dpO - Transfer
14dpt - Beta

I will be on PIO shots, Estradiol and Medrol.  If I get pregnant - the day of my positive beta I will start Lovenox injections.

Breakdown of Costs - for those that are interested - let me just say again - being OOP SUCKS.

Medication - $ 50.00 - they are pretty much covered - thank goodness - only have to pay the co-pays

FET - $ 3,250.00

Assist Hatching - $ 875.00 - I may or may not need this - I needed it last time for my IVF so I am including it in the costs.

So total cost OOP for one FET cycle - $ 4,175.00

5 comments:

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Best wishes on your upcoming cycle!

Life Happens said...

Yay! So excited for your cycle!

Bird said...

Congratulations! Our cycles are very similar!! Best of luck!

jeanna said...

I have seriously been waiting and praying for this post!!! I am so hopeful for you and John! GL GL GL GL GL!!!!!!!!!!!

Rach said...

Yay! Thinking of you and sending you tons of luck!