Friday, April 22, 2011

Infertility A - Z

Stolen from the "And Then There Were Two" Blog

A - Age at Which you Started TTC: 24

B - Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex

C - Children Wanted: one - I would be one and done - but I would be be opposed to having twins : )

D - Dogs/Cats/Fill In Babies: One Cat

E - Essential Oils/Vitamins: I take , B12, B6, and B1 Vitamins, Folate, Pre-Natal Vitamin, Probotic

F - Fertility Meds I've Taken: Clomid, Menopur, Bravelle, Progestrone Pills, Supps and Shots, and a bunch of others I cannot remember.

G - Gain, What I have Gained from Infertility: Patience

H - HSG: Yes I had one back in 2007 - all clear - also had an Endo Biospy

I - Infertile Pet Peeve: That amount of money treatments cost - it is such a shame.

J - Job Title: Paralegal

K - Kids Names you are Afraid will be Taken:  Colin - I love Colin for a boy and I hope no one uses it.

L - Lengh of Time TTC - this September it will be 5 years - Five Fing Years

M - Miscarriages: One - my little bean in January of 2010 at 11 weeks

N - Number of Times you have Swiched REs: Once and it was the best decision I ever made

O - Overian Quality: Great, I ovulate on my own our problem TTC is mainly Male Factor and then once pregnant is is my blood clotting disorder - so not only can I not get pregnant - I cannot stay pregnant.

P - POAS or Wait for AF: I always wait for AF unless I am doing a treatment - when I was doing IUIs I would POAS - with the IVF and this upcoming FET I will wait for the Beta.

Q - Quote from an Obnoxious Fertile:  Being we are Male Factor - I get alot - oh you can borrow my husband - I really hate that one.

S - Sperm: Not great - morph and motility are crappy - but have gotten better since his surgery

T - Time you Tried Naturally - one year before going to the RE - threw out the BCP on our wedding day June 24, 2006 and started actively trying in September 2006.

U - Uterus Quality: Good

V - Vagina: yes

W - What Babt Stuff do you Already Have:  I bought some things when I was pregnant last time.  I bought a onies and matching hat that say "Worth the Wait"  I bought a baby book and matching album - I bought the baby crack machine.

X - Xtra, Xtra, Hear all about it!  How many people know about your TTC Journey:  Everyone - basically - except my bosses - I am very open about it - and I am all about Infertility Awareness

Y - Yearly Exam: Yes

Z - Zits: Not sure what this has to do with Infertiliy but yes I get them from time to time.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I've given you an award on my blog! Stop on over and pick it up :)