Monday, April 11, 2011

RE Consult pushed back

I was suppose to have my consultation with my RE this Thursday to discuss my FET and set everything up - well sadly his father passed away so now it is pushed back to next Tuesday - which is the 19th - which would still give me enough time to get the okay from him and possibly proceed with treatment - starting at the end of April.  I hope it all works out.

In other news - things have worked out regarding the work siutation - as of July 1st I will be working with the new attorney - which I am happy about - I think it is going to be a good fit - I have already been working here part time for a year now - he already got me business cards and new desk organizers and I cleaned out all the drawers from the old secretary and organzied it the way I wanted and brought in my wedding picture and diploma, etc.  Now it really feels like my space and I am excited about that.

Things are going so well between John and I - he has listen to me and has been thoughtful and we really have been working well together.  It is hard trying to get his business off the ground but it is going to be so worth it.  I feel like everything in my life is moving in such a positive direction - I hope it continues.  The only thing missing now is a baby - to make us a family.

No comments: