Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I could have my transfer by May 10th

That is if everything goes well.  I have my appointment with the RE on April 14th - I do have some questions and concerns about taking Lovenox and when it should be started in the cycle and I want him to get on board with my Hemologist.  I also want to know his thoughts on me taking Zoloft - I am only on 50 mg and I rather stay on it for my anxiety because I am sure it is going to be raised going through a cycle.  But he may want me to come off of it before cycling which could delay us for a month or two.  I also want to know if I need to change OB's to a High Risk OB.  But if he says it is okay then I want to start my FET cycle at the end of this month!!!!!

I decided to use OPK's this month just to make sure I was still ovulating and where my timeline is - well I got a positive yesterday - so if my next cycle is anything like this cycle then I could possibly have my transfer by May 10th and know by the end of May if I am pregnant or not.  There is still alot that is up in the air and my cycles have been a little crazy the past couple months - but I am so ready to be pregnant again!!!!

4 comments:

Life Happens said...

I was on Lovenox at the beginning of my pregnancy. My RE put me on it at the beginning of the cycle and in my opinion, I think it made a big difference. Once I saw the high risk doctor, he said I didn't need to be on it anymore (it was around 19/20 wks) and I got a second opinion from the Hemotalogist too because I was so scared to go off of it. He said I could stay on it or go off since I didn't have any known blood clotting disorder.

Needless to say, everything worked out well and Matthew is now 7 wks.

I hope you can get all your questions answered. I will be praying that this cycle will work for you!!!

Rachael said...

Wow! Good luck with everything and I hope that you will be pg again before you know it!

Bird said...

oh great!! you have a date! Hoping everything goes well for you!!

jeanna said...

thank you for indulging my need to know curiosity!! I am praying for you, I can't wait for you to be pregnant again too!