Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2nd Wedding Anniversary

Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary. I cannot believe it has been two years already.

I got John the coldplay cd, sneaker, a pair of jeans and a shirt.

I have not seen him yet today - he leaves for work before I wake up.

But we are going to dinner tonight at the same place where our wedding reception was held - we did this last year too - maybe we will make it a tradition.

I do not want to think about my angry yesterday, pregnancy announcements, or IF at all today - all I am going to think about today - is that I married the love of my life two years ago today and I cannot wait to celebrate our marriage tonight!

2 comments:

LanY said...

Happy anniversary!! Have a wonderful time with your hubby tonight.

Kate said...

I am a day late, but happy anniversary!