Here is a list of things I am grateful for:
My wonderful husband John - I could not have gotten through most of the bad times without him
My two beautiful nieces Emma and Sadee - they just makes me smile so much
My brother Andrew- we helped support each other - always
My cousin Ricky - my best friend in the world
My good friends Mel and Marie - they are there for me when I need them
All of our family and friends - to many to name - but grateful for all of them
My cat pumpkin - my only baby - for now
Our lovely and warm home
My health - the most important - if you do not have your health you do not have anything
John's health - I do not know what I would do without him
My job - even though I hate it most days - it is still a job and income
Our Health Insurance - even though it is not the greatest - it still helps.
Good food - I love food.
Good television shows - LOL
The beautiful weather - I love sunny days.
The nest - it has been a great support with dealing with our infertility
No comments:
Post a Comment