I talked to my friend last night - she went to the doctors yesterday and she is 5 weeks along - she is due Feb. 13, 2009 and she is keeping the baby. I am so happy to hear that.
Yesterday was not a good day - in addition to my friend announceing her pregnancy - a past co-worker e-mailed me to tell me her daughter in law is pregnant and then I go home and in the mail was a babies r us book. I cannot escape it - babies are everywhere. Then my cousin tells me that he read that getting pregnant is the new "in" thing to do. I want to be in with the "in " crowd. LOL.
I have having a Big Family BBQ this weekend - and I mean Big - about 30 to 35 people - it is going to be crazy - so at least that will keep me busy. I am very anxious for my appointment on July 7th - it seems so far away.
2 comments:
So not only are we not pregnant, but now we're not cool either?! Sigh...I want to be in the in crowd, too. From reading over your last few posts, it looks like things have been rough. Hang in there, Jackie. I'm rooting for you.
Also, TAG you're it! Visit my blog to see what it entails....
Post a Comment