So we had saved about $ 9,000.00 for IVF - well it is gone - let me explain - John had a pick up truck that we finally paid off - then about two months after we paid it off - John father got in a accident with it (thank god he was fine) but the truck was totaled - so we had to get a new truck - and how we have another huge payment. Then it cost $ 2,500.00 to hook the plow up to the new truck and another $ 2,500.00 for a bed liner and plus a down payment on the truck at the time of purchase. So now there is $ 650.00 left in our IVF account. I am really upset - we are probably going to have to take out a loan. I should not have to pay for a child - when everyone else gets to have a child for free. It is not fair. I know this new doctor is going to say IVF - maybe I am jumping the gun. Maybe he won't. I am getting really impatient -I just want to know what to do next - I am a planner and I need to plan.
I hope this new RE can deal with me - I have alot of questions and I have alot of infromation for him and I like to write everything down.
My old RE and I started off very badly - I was telling John last night - his first strike was his office - it was so messy we could barely sit down - and I know that is silly - but I am a neat freak and I do not find it very professional that you bring your new clients into such a mess. The second strike was when I began writing down what he was telling us - I need to write things down to help me understand and refer back to my notes later - well he told me not to write -to put my pen and paper down - which I did not like and strike three came when he messed up my second IUI cycle - when I was the one who had to call the office and say I need to have my ultrasound early because if we wait I will have already ovulated - and I was right - they were wrong.
So finally to my point - I am hoping this doctor takes my questions, cares, and concerns into account - I intend to bring all of my documents - I document everything - including my periods for the past two years and I plan on bringing a pen and paper to write things down and I am hoping he does not brush me off and listens to me - and answers all of my questions. I guess we will see.
2 comments:
Grrr! That is very annoying that the money you worked hard to save disappears so quickly for the truck.
I think that you should definitely stick to your gut with the new RE. You are a paying customer and deserve service that makes you feel satisfied and comfortable.
I think you will be pleased. I will tell you the Dr's office is very neat. So neat I like to think they have a second more private office they do paperwork in b/c my office is a MESS compared to theirs. I brought everything as well and he did not really bother with my charts, but answered all of my questions, even when I am sure they were obnoxious.
I have high hopes!
Post a Comment