I went to a get together in March with some of the local Nesties. It was so nice to spend time with people who undersand what I am going through - well now it is September and I am the last one left - they are all pregnant - and I am very happy for them and I know they all went through alot to get there but I am so sad for me. So very sad and depressed that this is never going to happen for me - and I am pissed - why is this happening to me - I have been through so much already - God has taken almost all of my family, including my mom, dad, aunts, uncles and even cousins - all I have left is my brother which is 500 miles away and my best friend and cousin Ricky - I keep saying okay - God has taken my family away then why can't he bless me with a family of my own. How much do I have to go through - do we have to do IVF and be completely broke.
I had my ultrasound today - it showed three good size eggs -27mm, 21mm, and 19mm - they also did bloodwork and they will call me this afternoon and let me know when IUI # 6 will be. I also plan on doing 2b2 IUI's this cycle so hopefully that will be it for us.
2 comments:
Oh sweetie....I can't say much...but I send you (((hugs))).
Also, I tagged you on my blog, if you feel up to it.
Hope today gets a little brighter for you.
I'm so sorry, honey. I really don't think there is any rhyme or reason to who IF strikes. Such good people have to deal with such awful things. I hope that this is the cycle for you.(((HUGS)))
Post a Comment