Wednesday, September 10, 2008

IUI # 6 - Part 1 - Done

I was there all morning. I was suppose to go in for bloodwork and ultrasound but I thought they said an IUI so when I got there is was all kinds of problems - I had a ultrasound and one egg was 33mm the other two were 25mm and 23mm.. But then I had to meet with a new doctor because I did not ovulate yet and so they did not want to do the IUI even though we already had Dh's sperm collected - so I meet with the doctor and he said we should just go ahead and do it since we already had DH's sperm but he wanted to then do more bloodwork and a trigger shot to make me ovulate and do another IUI tomorrow morning - so I had the IUI - with the new doctor and he hurt me so bad and now I am spotting because he was so rough and then got bloodwork and then I found out that it is not the normal trigger shot and that it is a big needle that had to go in my butt and they did not have any in the office so me and DH had to drive to the pharmacy around the corner and pay $ 65 for one and then I had to come back and have the nurse mix it up and give it to me - I have to go in there again tomorrow for IUI # 6 - Part 2 - I am having b2b IUI this cycle, but hopefully it will not take that long tomorrow.

No comments: