Thursday, September 11, 2008
IUI # 6 - Part 2 - Done
I had my second IUI this morning and it went way better than yesterday. I had my doctor back and he is so gentle he did not hurt me at all -I am not crampy or anything. They also did an ultrasound and it showed that all three of my eggs released - so my big mistake ended up being perfect timing - John's counts for the first IUI were 4 million that washed up to 19 million and today's counts were 3 million that washed up to 11 million - I guess that is good - I just hope it works. In a week I have to call the office and notify them that I may have to do a Lap Surgery next month if I do not get prengnant this month so they can at least pencil me into the calandar. Onto the 2ww.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment