Wednesday, September 3, 2008
My New 90210 Review
I liked it - I will watch it again - but it sure is not like the last one. First of all - all the girl characters were way way too skinny - I did not like that. I was glad to see some old faces, like Kelly, Brenda and Nat - but the peach pit is not the same. Brenda looked horrible - but I never liked her - I was glad when they got rid of her in the first one. The story line was good and I am already loving the Namoi character - she is the girl from Nip/Tuck. I think Ethan is cute but the rest of the guys are just okay. I wonder who Kelly had her son with - I hope they answer that soon. I loved that Erin Silver was on there and so was Hanna Zuckerman. But it made me feel old because they were just babies on the old show. In the upcoming previews it show Jackie too - Kelly and Erin's mom. I hope it gets better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ditto to everything you said. Loved the hints here and there from the old show, but I have to admit that it will NOT be the same without Tori. They need to work it out...whatever IT is, and get her on there...and I also heard that Luke Perry might make an appearance. And DH said, 1/2 way through the show, "where are the fat people?" I said that I guess there aren't fat people in Beverly Hills!
Yeah..Brenda...what was up with her teeth?
fun post, though...looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
christina from unquestionablelove
Post a Comment