Friday, September 26, 2008

IUI # 6 - BFFN and John's surgery

I got my period while waiting for John to come out of surgery yesterday. I did not even have to test this time. We are taking a three month break to see if John's surgery helped any and I will have the Lap surgery in the meantime - we will start treatments again in January - maybe a new year will mean a new baby - for the next three months I am going to try and get my body back into some kind of shape and just enjoy my marriage and try not to think to much about TTC - even though it is always in the back of my mind.

John's surgery went well. We had to be there at 6 am and got home about 2 pm yesterday. He is doing okay - a little sore but he is not in any pain thanks to the pain medicine. I hope this surgery will make a difference - we will just have to wait and see.

Here's hoping to a break cycle BFP - a girl can have hope.

4 comments:

JackiJaguar said...

I'm so sorry about the negative. I'm glad John came out of the surgery well and hope it's what makes the difference. I'm thinking of you!

theworms said...

Glad surgery went well, remember ice is his friend.

Praying you get a break cycle BFP :)

Amy (TheGiggleWorm) said...

so sorry about the negative - I hope your hubby is doing well.

We are also on a break until at least the new year. Like you said, it will give us some time to be the family that we already are and for us to figure out where we go from here.

Alli B said...

I'm glad the surgery went well. I am so sorry about the BFFN. Good luck on your surgery when you have it. I hope you can relax and enjoy the next three months without the stress of TTC. I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and maybe you will get a break cycle BFP!!