Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Feeling so sad and depressed today
I am sure it is the Clomid - but I am just so very unhappy. I hate my job but I have to stay here because I need the benefits and time off for appointments. I hate my friends right now - they are all sick of hearing about our IF and always change the subject when I bring it up anymore - they are totally not supportive and have no clue what I am going through - I wish I could just talk to one person in my real life who understands what I am going through and will let me vent. I am so unhappy that I am still not pregnant - I cannot believe sometimes that this is really happening to me - it sucks all of the time. I cannot believe we both have to have surgeries now - I do not want to have to do all of this work and have no reward - all of these months - all of the work and I still do not have a baby. I just want to cry. This is not the way I wanted my life to be - I feel so stuck in limbo - can't do or plan anything - because I am waiting to get pregnant and guess what - it may never happen - I may never have a child of my own. I am so very bitter today - all the children are going back to school and you see the parents putting their kids on the bus - I want that to be me. I want to be called MOM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so sorry. All I want is to be called Mom too - I know I'm not in your real life but there are people who understand - unfortunately there are just too many of us. I don't know if it gets any easier but if we persevere I'm sure that there is a child waiting for us in the end - some way some how - that is the only thing that keeps me going.
Post a Comment