Friday, August 29, 2008

What do you use your vacation days for??

Me - I use mine for surgeries - yep that is right - no I am not like a normal person who actually uses their vacation days for vacation - of course not - that would be way to easy. Instead I will be using my two weeks of vacation time for surgeries. I already took three days off for DH's surgery at the end of September and I will take 4 or 5 days off for my surgery in Oct. I am very bitter today - I just want to be done with this already. I am so tired of coming into work early and still having to leave late because I have doctors appointment that I must make up my time for - I am tired of the drugs and needles and doctors and running around and spending so much money on OPK's and HPT's. I am doing all of this work and getting nothing in return - it has been two years now - enough is enough. I feel like it is not getting any easier either - just harder and harder and with each month that past I get more depressed that maybe this is never going to happen.

I know I am very lucky to even have the vacation time to take and I know I am lucky that my bosses left me leave for my million different appointment and make up my time - I am not taking it for granted - I just wish I could catch a break.

No comments: