Monday, August 25, 2008

I had a wonderful birthday

On Friday night I decided to treat myself to a shopping trip - I had a 40% off coupon to my favorite store - so why not - I was able to get three pairs of pants, two shirts and two belts for only $ 66. So now at least I have some clothes to wear to work - I have been putting off buying alot of clothing - thinking I would be pregnant soon.


On Sat. I went and got my hair cut and colored - it looks nice and then I went out to lunch with my Godmother - it was nice to spend time with her.


On Sunday - my actual birthday - I woke up to danishes and coffee - then I got dressed and when I came downstairs there was a present and a card sitting there for me. John had got me the ring I asked for and I just love it - I posted a picture of it down below. Then we went to lunch and just watched movies all afternoon and then John took me out for dinner with my best friend and then he invited everyone back to our house for cake and ice cream - he had gotten a cake from the local bakery - strawberry shortcake - mmmm - it was so good. He even had candles and sung to me and everything - he really made my birthday special. I am very lucky to have him. He is a keeper.

2 comments:

Alli B said...

What a great way to celebrate your birthday. That ring is awesome, he did a great job with the gift :)

Bella said...

What a great husband! Your ring is gorgeous! Happy Birthday (a little belated)!

(ICLW)