Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Horoscope Today

"Accepting your present circumstances as they are is, no doubt, an act of grace."

Oh how true that is. I am not very graceful - but I am learning to accept that fact that I have no control over our IF.

Control is a big issue for me.

See when my mom passed away when I was 19 and it was just me and my 17 year old brother left by ourselves - control is what got me through those first few months. I went to a Psychologist and she said that I have major control issues - I have to control everything in my life, down to the sneakers being lined up properly in the closet because I can not control the fact that my mom passed away.

Here we are again - I have not control over IF and when or if I get pregnant and that has been really hard for me. I am really trying to be positive - that I am young and we do have some sperm - so there is a good chance that one day we will have a child but at what point - how far in treatments will we have to go to have our child.

No comments: