Saturday, August 2, 2008

100th Post and My Plan

Wow - 100 posts already - I cannot believe it.

Me and John talked it all out last night and we came up with a plan for the next few months.

Hopefully we will not have to worry about it because IUI # 5 will work - but if not here is our plan.

IUI # 5 in August if that does not work then
IUI # 6 - in September - and if that does not work then
A break month in October before starting
IVF #1 - in November. If the first IVF fails - which I would be totally devestated if it did then
John will have the surgery in December and we will wait a few months to see what happens.

We can only really afford to do one IVF cycle since we have to pay for everything out of pocket.

I hope we are pregnant before the new year - but at least if we are not we have a plan.

I took my last Clomid pill last not - I am feeling very bloated - there better be alot of eggs in there. I keep telling John that I feel very eggy. I will find out just how many are in there when I get my ultrasound on Monday morning. Hopefully IUI # 5 will be sometime in the beginning of next week.

No comments: