Thursday, August 28, 2008

IUI # 6 is a go

I kept doubting myself regarding doing an IUI this cycle - since DH is having surgery at the end of the month - I kept going back and forth on whether we should even bother with a treatment cycle this month - well I talked to my RE and he thinks we should go ahead with the cycle and since it is 100% covered - what could it hurt. Plus that was the original plan all along - 3 IUI's with this new RE and then the Lap Surgery - so that is what I am going to do. I hope I am making the right decision - sometimes IF is so stressful - all of these big decisions - it is so hard to know for sure if they are right - I guess I should just listen to my RE and maybe just maybe it will work.

1 comment:

Alli B said...

Good luck this cycle. I agree what there is no harm in going for it before the surgery. If it is covered 100%, you might as well.