Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Am I doing to many IUI's??

Today is CD 1 - I called the RE and he doctor is out today so they will call me back tomorrow with my plan - but it got me thinking maybe I have done too many IUI's already - I did three with my last RE and now so far two with my new RE. In our initial meeting with the new RE he said three IUI then Lap Surgery - so that was my plan but after our surgeries what do we do. There is really no need for some injectable IUI cycles because I have no known problems and injectables will probably give me too many follies and my cycle would be cancelled - so what do I do - more IUI's with Clomid - I just do not know. Maybe when they call tomorrow with my plan - I can ask the doctor - or maybe sit down with him next time I am in his office. He did say in our last meeting for John to have the surgery right away and then we will continue with IUI's - so maybe he will not want me to do an IUI this month and just wait until after the surgeries - I am truly not ready for IVF - I am not ready for the expense, I am not ready for the neddles everyday and the retrieval, I am not ready for the finality of it - if our first IVF cycle does not work then that is it for us - the end of our road and I am not ready for that. I am making my head spin.

No comments: