I went to the RE today and they did an ultrasound - and I have three huge eggs now - yay - one is at 27 mm - I was not ovulating so I have to go back tomorrow for the IUI - I have it set for 2:30 pm - but I am so happy that I have three eggs now and they are 27mm, 19mm, and 18mm and by tomorrow they will even be bigger - yay - the medicine worked!!!
We talked to the doctor and we told him about DH's urologist appointment and he said he wants Dh to have the surgery right away and we can continue to do IUI's with Clomid - we do not have to wait 6 months to a year to start TTC again - The doctor said he does not even see IVF in our future - he is hoping that one of the IUI work and each month after the surgery Dh's counts can only get better not worse - Dh is calling today to set up an appointment to discuss the surgery.
I am feeling really good now - this is going to work and we do not have to pay all that money.
Hopfully Dh's counts will be good tomorrow and this cycle could be it for us!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment