I have had a rough couple of days - just feeling down and sorry for myself. I guess with the arrival of AF it just made me feel sad. I guess my hubby realized that because he came home last night with a bottle of wine and Chinese food - we ate then sat on the porch and listen to music and had a few glasses of wine - it was nice - I needed that. Then this morning I wake up to breakfast in bed. He is so thoughtful and knows just what I need just when I need it.
I am feeling better today - my hopes are back up for this next cycle - we are going to try again for the miracle break cycle BFP.
My nieces will be here in less than a week - I went out today and bought them way to many toys - that is what an Aunt is for - to spoil them.
I am truely blessed to have my husband - and we have a good life and one day we will have a child.
6 comments:
Awww...what a sweet hubby! You guys are going to get through this and come out the other side. I am hoping so hard you get that break cycle BFP! Have fun spoiling your nieces!
Way to Go DH!!!
what a sweet hubby! God knows how to supply our needs in HIS own way and often does it thru husbands :) I knowmy hubby is God sent too!
That was so SWEET & THOUGHFUL!!! It would've made me feel good too:)
You are very blessed to have such a great husband!!!
Hugs,
Hannah
What a sweetie he is!
your husband sounds great :) you're very lucky!!
glad your family is coming. hope it will be a great visit, low-stress!!
Post a Comment