Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So tired of coming up with titles

Thanks for all the responses to the dresses. I will post pictures of me in the dresses when the time comes.

I went this weekend to see DH's couins newborn daughter - I was nervous and upset about going - not sure how I would feel - but it turns out I did okay and I felt okay - it was nice to hold that tiny little baby and know that one day I will be holding my own tiny little baby in my arms.

We have so much fun stuff coming up in the month of May that I am looking forward too. We have my SIL 30th birthday party - that is going to be so fun - we are getting a limo to go to it - so we do not have to worry about driving and I have my A.C. Trip - I am getting excited about that too.

My brother called me - I missed the call and he left me a message - he thanked me for sending down all the presents to the girls and said he sent up some professional pictures that they had done of the babies. He has yet to say he was sorry for what he did to me. I called him back but got no answer - he is suppose to go overseas in a few days - he is a Marine and I have not spoken with him or seen him in over a year. If something happened to him over there - I just cannot think like that. I hope to at least be able to talk to him before he goes.

I went to the bank to deposit some money in our savings for IVF yesterday - we hit the $ 9,000 mark - our goal still seems so far away. I decided yesterday to go on my RE website to see his success rates for IVF - and I started reading about all that is involved in IVF and I started to freak out a little - I do not know if I can do this - it is going to be so hard on my body - how do women do this everyday. I know it is what we are going to have to do to have a child - but I am so scared.

6 comments:

Kate said...

That amount you have saved is very impressive. You are over half way there, you will be there before you know it! You can do it, it's overwhelming but if you take it day by day you will be fine.

Gina said...

9,000 is a great amount of money, more than 1/2 way there! I know it seems like it will take "forever" but you are doing a great job.

My bil is also in the Marines- I will keep your brother in my prayers for a safe tour.

Anonymous said...

i know that ivf looks so involved and scary, but you can do it. honestly, you forget all about it after awhile. i can't even remember either of my cycles in great detail ;)

akoto said...

Congrats on reaching 9K! That is really wonderful. I didn't know you were updating more here, so I was happy to find the link through Edmo's blog. (This is Choensa.)

Elle Charlie said...

Wow, $9000 - good for you guys! It IS scary to read all that stuff.

stacey said...

Hope you are checking your comments! I gave you an award. Have to go to my blog to get it:-)