Monday, May 4, 2009

Got a New Coach Bag

I had a really good weekend - On Friday we went out to dinner - our usual Friday Night Dinners with our friends - always a good time, Saturday I went to the coach outlet - I was in heaven - I cannot wait to go back - I wanted to buy more than one - if I had the money I would have - they had so many cute styles and colors - I got the cutest spring one. I am going back next month!!! Then I rented Bride Wars - it was a cute movie. Spoiler: Of course they both end up pregnant at the end - I get so tired of seeing that. Sunday I had a bridal shower to go to - so all in all a pretty good weekend.

Work this morning is not so good. The VP is really losing it - it is almost everyday he comes in here messed up. See the president and vp are gay lovers - so he will never get fired no matter what he does. He was so messed up on Friday - he was calling client and yelling at them -it was horrible - the president told him to leave but he wouldn't. Then today he comes in messed up again - I mean come on - it is 8 am - people. He is throwing things around and slamming his door shut - it is going to be another long day.

3 comments:

1luckychick said...

Oh I love Coach bags too! As soon as I read this I had to respond! The outlets are the best!!!

Sounds like a fun work environment! I would be caught up in all the drama! Keep us posted! LOL

Lisa said...

YAY for the new purse...I am a designer purse collector myself : )

Mary said...

Congrats on the new bag. I want to see pictures!

Are you still looking around for other employment? I don't like to think of you in that environment.