Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 10 of the 30 day shred

So far so good - my knees are hurting me from the jumping jacks but I have always had bad knees. It still seems hard to do but I am not sore anymore - which is a good thing. I am going to move to level 2 on day 12. I am not really noticing a difference yet - I refuse to get on the scale until the end of the 30 day which will be in the beginning of June - but my clothes do not fit any different or anything like that.

John thinks I am tanning and working out and growing my hair out so that I will look hott and leave him for another guy. I told him I am just trying to make myself feel better but he is having a hard time - I think the closer it gets to IVF the more upset he is with himself - he did not want to do IVF and he thought for sure he would get me pregnant before IVF was a reality and I think he is just having a hard time accepting it.

I just got the couples guide to IVF from a very sweet nestie - Andrea - thank you and I am looking forward to reading it and learning the process and I am going to have John read parts too and maybe he will see what it is all about and once he understands it better than he will be more willing to accept it. I am nervous too though - I am scared and IVF is more of a reality than ever. But if we want a child this is what we are going to have to do to get it.

On the savings front we have $ 9,500 - I feel like it is taking forever to get to even $ 10,000 and we have to go to $ 16,000. I am going to make my IVF consult in Sept. I am hoping to start the IVF process in Oct - I think my RE office does the whole BCP thing before the actual cycle - so we may not start the actual cycle until November - but that is okay - because I will have a July baby and a July baby sounds perfect to me.

4 comments:

Triumph in Learning said...

Wow!! your doing great with the saving for IVF!! Even though I am in the process of doing IVF I still sometimes feel like- "why me??".. "its not fair!".. "I don't like this at all"...

But deep down there is still hope.. hope that through IVF/ICSI we'll finally be able to have children:)

Hope you have a great day.. enjoy the excersizing;)

Hugs,
Hannah

ps. hope you do have a July Baby Too!!!

Tabitha said...

Yay for July babies!! =)

Alli B said...

Congratulations on your savings, that is a lot saved so far! A July baby will be great, you won't be stuck indoors since the weather will be nice.

1luckychick said...

I am excited to see how this shred works out. I hear it is super hard and I don't know if I could do it either! But you are an inspiration! Keep up the good work!