So my boss is usually just trashed on Fridays and I know what to expect. But lately - like over the past three weeks it has been a couple times a week - he comes in so messed up. He flipped out on me on Monday - now today he comes in so drunk he can barely walk and then he proceeds to lay on his floor in his office and fall asleep - which was good for me because at least he was quiet and not bothering me. He slept for about two hours and then he woke up and he is driving me nuts. I am just so tired of this. He will never get fired. Because he is part owner of the company and in a relationship with the head boss. The head boss does nothing - he pretends like it is not happening. I keep looking for jobs but I have not found any I can even apply for.
I moved up to Level 2 on the 30 day Shred last night and it was horrible - it was way to hard for me - I am so sore today - and it is too hard on my knees - I have bad knees - so I am going back to level 1 - I am half way done the 30 days - so I decided to get on the scale last night and I have not lost one single pound - not one pound. I was a bit upset about that - but at least I did not gain any weight.
2 comments:
I see on your profile that you are a paralegal. Is your boss a lawyer?
If so, you might want to consider reporting his behavior to your state's bar. Most frown upon lawyers who come to work intoxicated on a regular basis and will offer them help.
Sorry; I can't even imagine how tough that is!
Hey girl! hang in there, and pray, pray, pray! Prayer is a POWERFUL tool! ok, enough on that. but stress could be a HUGE part of you not losing any weight.
I hope your situation gets better soon!
Post a Comment