Friday, May 15, 2009

Big Busy Weekend

First of all - Grey's last night was crazy - I could not believe it. My cousin Ricky and I ordered pizza - I tried the new bread bowl from Domino's - it was okay and we had some cocktails and watched Betty and Grey's together - it was a good night.

I am still doing the shred - everyday - I am start to feel better - I do not think I lost any weight but I feel more toned and my belly - which is my major problem area - seems to be going down a bit - I guess those crunches are working. I will start Level 2 on Monday - I feel like I am ready to move up now.

I decided yesterday to make centerpieces for my SIL surprise 30th birthday party - her husband only gave me $ 50 for decorations and we were not able to get a whole lot. So I went to the dollar store and got glass pillar candle holders and unsented pillar candles - I bought ribbon and glued the ribbon to the bottom of the pillar candle. They look nice - I will put one on each table.

Tonight we will go to Friday night dinner. Tomorrow I have to get up early and go decorate the hall for the party. The limo is going to pick us up at John's parents house at 5:30 - the party starts at 7 pm - but we want to get there a bit earlier than the rest of the guest just to make sure everything is set up properly - there is going to be a full bar and it is going to be catered and John's SIL is making the cake - she is a great baker - and she is also doing a chocolate fountain. There is over 100 people that are suppose to come - so it is going to be so much fun. I hope she is surprised and happy. I will posted pictures.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

Triumph in Learning said...

sounds like alot of fun... Hope it goes great!!! can't wait to see the pics!!

Anonymous said...

wow! i can't even remember my 30th birthday!!! i think that i had just finished chemo, but i don't remember celebrating. that sounds like an awesome party :)

i KNOW! b called the twist on greys right away and i kept telling him that he was wrong and crazy. wonder if both people will be dead in the new season, or just one? hmmmmmm....

admin said...

Have a fun weekend!