Friday, May 22, 2009

Have not talked about infertility in awhile..

I have been so wrapped up in the shred and my crazy drunk boss - I was not even thinking about our infertility or our struggles to much - until yesterday. I got a call from one of my friends - she told me she is 9 weeks pregnant - which made me upset - I know that is horrible to say - I am truely happy for her but so sad for me. She has already had two miscarriages in the past year and a half - so I am hoping and praying that everything goes well for her. As I am talking to her on the phone - I go and get my mail and there is a baby annoucement in there from on of John's cousins - cute little baby - I just started crying - and it has been awhile since I have gotten so upset over our situation - I just want it to be my turn - I am so tried of waiting - next month will mark 3 years since I went off birth control - I think I have paid my dues - whatever they may be - and I am ready - I am ready to be a mom.

We are going down the shore this weekend - I am looking forward to that - we need a getaway so badly - we are staying at a really nice hotel - we have reservations at a fancy restaurant and we are going to see a comedy show - it should be a good time. When I book the trip a few month ago - I did not realize it was memorial day weekend - so it is going to be packed down there - but that is okay - we will still have fun - and I get to spend some time with John - which is the best thing of all.

I hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend.

2 comments:

Just Believing said...

got a call from one of my friends - she told me she is 9 weeks pregnant - which made me upset - I know that is horrible to say - I am truely happy for her but so sad for me. She has already had two miscarriages in the past year and a half - so I am hoping and praying that everything goes well for her.

Honestly I feel this so much....its so hard to be happy for others when it seems i will never be on the other side of IF...your def. not alone in feelign this and just thought you should know :)

Anonymous said...

:( when it rains it pours. sometimes it just seems to hurt more.

hope you get to have a relaxing holiday weekend :)