Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Crappy Day

I am having a bad day - it is just going to be one of those days where everything goes wrong. First I woke up late - that is always a bad start to the day. Then I got I had to write out a invitation to my SIL party - so I had to hurry and do that - which made me even later. Then I forgot about the trash. So now I am super late. I get in the car - turn it on and it is making a funny noise. Sounds like a belt is loose or something - I will have John look at it tonight. I pull out and I was not looking and almost got in car accident - it was my fault - I totally did not see the car. Then I get to work and I go to get a coffee and it is pouring rain - I forgot my umbrella - so I got soaked and then like in the movies - a car drove by and splashed a hugh puddle right on me. This is all before I even get into work. Then I call John - he is all huffy - I do not know what is problem is - he is very stressed out with work I think - being that he cannot work because it has been raining every single day. Then my boss calls me into his office - apparently a big project I was working on is all screwed up - I told my boss that I did not know what I was doing and I was trying but I needed him to look at it - but he did not and he sent it out and it is wrong and it is bad. I just want this day to be over already.

5 comments:

akoto said...

{{huge hugs}} I hope the rest of the day goes by quickly and that tomorrow is better for both of you.

We have Angel Wings said...

Oh man. I'm so sorry. Sending you tons of hugs in hopes that tomorrow is a better day.

hang in there sweetie, sunny days have to be ahead soon.

Bella said...

I am so sorry, Jackie. These kinds of days just plain blow. Hang in there. ((HUGS))

Kelli said...

What a morning! I hope the rest of your day was much better!!

(((HUGS!)))

Suzanne said...

I'm so sorry, I hope that tomorrow is a better day for you! HUGS!