Work is okay today - no blow ups - he is acting like nothing happened - he probably does not even remember. I spent an hour last night online looking at all the different websites for a job - I even checked out Craigslist and our local newspaper website and I could not find one single job to even apply for - they are all part time - I need full time with benefits - and I really cannot take a pay cut if we want to continue to save for IVF. This is going to be hard - but I will keep looking every single day.
I was so upset and pissed last night that I did not do the shred. That is two days in a row - I know that is bad - my on Demand - which is how I watch it - is not working - so a nestie said to go online and watch it on You Tube - so that is what I will do tonight - I have to get back into the swing of things. I feel better when I exercise anyway.
90210 watchers - the season finale is driving me nuts. First I want to know what the adoptive parents named the baby - was it Maisy or Daisy?? Then I want to know if Annie hit someone or something - thought on who or what she hit?? Finally I want to know who car was following Annie at the very end of the show - and why?? Does anyone have any answers for me??
3 comments:
I still can't believe how awful your boss is to you. I hope you find a better job and soon.
Is there anyone higher up that you can talk to about him?
OMG 90210 killed me too...I could not hear the baby name either heard like Paisy or something but Maisy sounds like it might be right...and Annie looked crazy rage like Carrie from the old prom movies!I have no ideas who she hit maybe that girl from prom she dropped off although that wouldnt make much sense cuz who would be out in the wildnerness like that...and naomi's sister totally driving me crazy! hate her!
I am glad you had a better day. But it still sucks that you have to go in every day worrying how the boss will act and wondering what to be prepared for. I really hope something comes up for you so you can get out of there. I don't watch 90210, so I can't help you there.
Post a Comment