Monday, May 4, 2009

Sisterhood Award

Stacy - http://myinfertileworldsm.blogspot.com/ and Flower - http://flower1908.blogspot.com/ both nominated me for this blogger award. I want thank you both for that.


Here are the guidelines for this award:

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.2) Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.3) Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.4) Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

I nominate the following people:

Sorry I do not know how to link

Andrea - http://www.bellaandherfella.blogspot.com/
Kate - http://www.peachykate.blogspot.com/
Tabitha - http://tab2710.blogspot.com/
Kelli - http://prayingforourlittlemiracle.blogspot.com/
Suzanne - http://suzanne-myivfjourney.blogspot.com/
Nic - http://trying-4-a-baby.blogspot.com/
Hannah - http://hannahmyhre.blogspot.com/
Tarah - http://thejohnsonest52905.blogspot.com/
Gina - http://babymanatee.blogspot.com/
Ashely - http://myacronymsgivemecharacter.blogspot.com/

Because all of you ladies are struggling through infertility with me and it is nice to know I am not alone even though I wish none of us had to be in this situation in the first place.

9 comments:

Tabitha said...

Thanks so much for the award! =) I actually recieved that award about a month ago, and it feels so nice to get it again! You are in my prayers every day and I'm so excited to follow you on this journey! (((HUGS)))

Nic said...

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate it

We have Angel Wings said...

Thank you so much for the award!

I'm always thinking of you and hoping that we get off this roller coaster ride soon.

Many hugs to you.

♥
T

Suzanne said...

Thank you so very much! I really appreciate it! I hope that we are both done with this IF experience soon. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Kelli said...

Thank you so much for the award!! I love reading blogs the uplift and encourage and yours is definitely on that list!! Thanks again!!

Bella said...

Thanks, sweetie! I posted this one a few weeks ago, so I probably won't report it, but I wanted you to know I appreciate it!!!

P.S. Love your new coach bag :)

Bella said...

oops, "report" was supposed to be "repost"...duh!

Triumph in Learning said...

Thanks so much sweetie:)

AsheAnn said...

Thank you so much. I have accepted this new award, and passed it on as well. :)