Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Vistors are coming

Today is my last day of work - I have 5 days off - yes.


My brother is suppose to come in sometimes tomorrow evening with his family - I am so excited. I have not seen my brother or his family in almost a year. Little Sadee Lynn turned 1 on Sunday the 5th - one already - I cannot believe it - so of course I have a tons of present for her and a few for Emma too because we cannot leave her out.


I also made them Easter baskets - since they will be here on Easter - just toys - not candy - they are too young yet for candy. I think they turned out pretty good - here is a picture.


3 comments:

Triumph in Learning said...

LOVE the baskets!!! TOO CUTE!!!

Jennifer said...

The Easter baskets turned out great -- they're going to love coming to your house!! Have a fun weekend with your family :-)

The shower curtain is from Burlington Coat Factory (franklin mills). Have a great Easter! Hopefully we don't get as much rain this weekend as the weather peeps are calling for...

Anonymous said...

these are like the cutest things ever!!

have a good visit