Friday, April 24, 2009

Tell me what you think

Below are picture of the two new dresses I bought - since we have two weddings to go to in June. I would like to know what you think of them. I do tend to dress a bit funky with patterns - I love patterns. But these dresses are more revealing than I am use too.

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

VERY cute! I love the blue one.

Kate said...

They are both definitely "you!" I really like the second one.

Kelli said...

Love them! You're inspiring me to trim down so I can wear cute dresses this summer!

Tabitha said...

They are both so pretty! I love the second one!

Flower said...

I like both of them...but I really like the blue one...(wink)

stacey said...

LOVE the first one!!!

Jackie said...

I really like the blue one... might have to see the long one up close.

Anonymous said...

they look great. i'm especially drawn to the first/blue one....but blue is my signature color :)

Lisa said...

The first one if my fav!! I think shorter is better for a summer wedding!

Suzanne said...

I love both of them - but I love the blue one the most!

Jennifer said...

They're both beautiful, but I LOVE the first.

Katie said...

LOVE them both. I think to-the-floor dresses are so sexy and feminine.