I must say my husband and are are not acting like we normal do. I am usually the crazy planner who freaks out over everything - and John is the calm cool one. Well with IVF just around the corner - I am so very calm - I am not scared about the needles or ER and may be a tiny bit nervous about the whole bladder issue with the ET but other than that I am ready and I am hopeful - I know it is going to work because it just has too. I am ready to finally move forward and IVF is going to be our chance to have a family. John on the other hand is freaking out - he is freaking out about the money and the appointments and everything involved - even giving me the needles - he is scared we are going to have twins and not be able to support them - he is freaking himself out - I try to tell him one day at a time but I guess I have to just let him go through this and process what is about to happen.
In other news my brother Andrew who is a Marine and stationed in Afghanistan called me yesterday to tell me that he was in the hospital - he vehicle ran over a underground bomb - he is okay though - he was knocked out so they are keeping him 24 hours for monitoring but he sounded good - he said he has a headache and chest pains and is sore but other than that he is fine - thank goodness. He is set to come home by the end of the year - I cannot wait until he is home safe and sound.
3 comments:
Okay, I just have to say it. What is that beige smiley faced thing on the left of your blog with the ribbon it? It looks like a gift wrapped ball sack. Sorry if TMI but I don't remember seeing it before and it's quite funny to look at!
Oh and I am very happy to hear your brother was not seriously injured in his accident. I am so looking forward to when we bring all our men and women home!
Andrea - it was a pumpkin - but I changed my layout now. LOL
Post a Comment