Andrew is still in the hospital - apparently he failed his memory test that they gave him and he is have major sensitivity to light and sound and has sereve headaches and is very sore. I heard this is pretty common in bomb attacks but it is still scary to me - so please keep him in your prayers.
I just added it up and I will be saving over $ 2,300 thanks to all the wonderful donations. I just want to say thank you again to everyone who donate to my IVF med cause - I truly appreciate it and it is going to help out so very much.
I talked with John over the weekend and his said his main concern is that this IVF is going to fail - he is so scared about that and that is why he is freaking out - I know there is a million and one things that could go wrong from start to finish but I try not to think about that.
Two weeks and counting until I start BCP for my first and hopefully only IVF !!!!!
3 comments:
Your poor brother! I will continue to keep him in my thoughts.
That is so wonderful about all of your meds Jackie! I agree that it is best not to think about the possible negative outcomes and to just go with the flow as much as possible. You will be stimming before you know it!
the risk you have to take with IVF is scary!! you just have to have faith.
so sorry to hear about your brother.
thinking about you and your family
xoxo
Wow, those two weeks should just fly by!
Definitely continuing to keep your brother in my prayers. {{hugs}}
Post a Comment