I now have all of my Menopur and Bravelle - thanks to all of the wonderful women who dontated to me - I cannot thank you ladies enough - this is going to help so very much.
Now on to my questions. My protocol calls for 36 vials of Bravelle and 12 vials of Menopur - which I have now but as far as the needles and syringes and q-caps go I have no clue.
Here is what I have:
145 Q-Caps - I know I have plenty of these
84 - 27G1/2 Needles
6 - 30G1/2 Needles
20 - 3ml with 22G1/2 - needle and syringe
37 - 3ml syringes
35 - Alcohol Prep Pads
So what am I missing - what do I need. Since I have 84 27G1/2 Needles and only 37 syringes - then I need more syringes right??
What are each of the needles used for?? I know the 27G1/2 Needle is used for menopur but is it also used for Bravelle.
Is the needles that come with syringe the same thing and can they be used for both Menopur and Bravelle??
I have six 30G1/2 needles - what are they used for??
I am just so confused - I have no clue - I know I will learn all of this at my injection class but I would like to know what is going on with all these things I have. Can someone please explain it to me??
1 comment:
Hey Jackie, I'll send you an email and hopefully I can help you and not confuse you in the process!
Post a Comment