Sunday, December 27, 2009

Not my last RE appointment after all.

I called the RE last week because I was concerned about the whole new due date thing. He said that everything looked good and to keep my July 29, 2010 due date. But that since my first OB appointment was two weeks away that he wanted to see me one last time next week. So I have an appointment on Tuesday and I get to see my little bean again.

I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. John got me a video camera - which is going to come in so handy once the little one is here. He also got me diamond earrings. My brother and his wife bought me a baby doppler which I cannot wait to use. It was so much fun spending time with my nieces.

Here is my newest pregnancy picture - big bloat belly. I cannot believe I am 9 weeks already!!


5 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

you do have a belly ;) so cute!

akoto said...

You look wonderful and just so happy. I am glad you had a great Christmas!

Nicole said...

Awww Congratulations again!!! Love your tree, and that was so sweet of them to get you the baby doppler. My friend had a baby and used that and it helped them alot to monitor everything.

Tiffany said...

Happy 9 weeks! Loving the belly!

Tara (psychmusetls) said...

aww look at your bump :)