Wednesday, December 2, 2009

If I can just get through this month

We have a ton going on this month and I am super scared that I am going to get that horrible morning (all day) sickness. I am already not feeling so good - a little sick to my stomach, very tired and just plain blah. I have been going to be at 8 pm so I have been missing all of my shows - I really need to get a DVR. If it just stays like this then I can handle it - but if it gets worse I am not sure what I am going to do.

I am preparing a throw up bag tonight - I know I am a dork - I am going to put in wipes - in case I need to wipe down a toliet that is not my own - some bags for the car, some mints and some preggie pops if they ever come in the mail. I hope to get them today - since I ordered them over a week ago.

I am going to try and get all my Christmas shopping done by the end of this weekend coming up - so I do not have to worry about that - I am going to ask John to start doing the cleaning around the house. I still have to wrap all the present and write out the Christmas cards and prepare the menu for Christmas dinner - we are having about 20 people at my house - I know I am crazy.

I have two doctors appointments next week - our second ultrasound on the 8th and go get my HINI shot on the 10th. I am suppose to get my hair cut on the 12th and we have a baptism to go to on the 13th. I am suppose to have a get together for the girls I use to work with at my house on the 15th and I have to cook dinner for that. Then John's big family Christmas party on the 19th. My brother and his family are coming in on the 22nd and staying until the 27th. Then of course the big Christmas party on the 25th. Not to mention I still have to finish decorating and get a tree.

So as you can see we are going to be crazy busy so I cannot get any sicker - I keep telling this little bean if we can just make it through the next 30 days we will be okay. I already told John if we need to leave one of these events then we have to go and he said he is fine with that - if I am really sick then I just will not go = but I hope it does not come to that.

I am still over the moon happy and still cannot believe I am pregnant and I thank god every day for this wonderful blessing. I am so lucky - I will have my family all around me for Christmas and I have our own little family growing inside me. I am so nervous about the ultrasound on Tuesday - I just pray we see a heartbeat - I think once we see that we will be a little bit more at ease.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I think we are having all of the same type of symptoms...EARLY to BED, must eat to keep the stomache happy and I totally think we should def be pregnancy buddies for sure!! I would love that!! Make sure you don't wear yourself to thin this next month, plese! We worked too hard to get this we don't want anything to get in the way of completing our goals...

Nicole said...

The holidays are such a crazy time- not a good time for m/c!! Be careful not to over do it :) I hope your m/c doesn't get worse!

Priscilla said...

I too hope that you don't get sicker, and that you can get all that stuff done and then have a wonderful Christmas!! xx

Nic said...

wow, what a busy month!! Hope you dont get any sicker and you get through it ok!
Good luck for the US!

Christina said...

You know, I have to tell you, I wasn't all that sick. There were a few brief periods where I thought, "How on earth does my stomach have ANYTHING left?!?!" But for the most part, I threw up 3 times and gagged quite a few. Maybe it won't be so bad for you??? I thought it would be SOOOO much worse than it was. I thought I'd be hunched over the toilet every single day, but really, having my boobs hurt as bad as they did was much worse than getting sick. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

so...i'm sure that you already know this: but just eat what you can and what makes you feel better. i never had any cravings...and everything made me throw up all of the time. full belly? i'd puke. empty belly? i'd puke. 1/2 full? i'd still puke. in order to get calories and protein i would consume mass quantities of arby's!! i swear. i probably kept them in business till i was 17 weeks. i didn't eat the fries, but the roast beef. how crazy. anyway...don't fret too much about *what* you're eating. just make sure you get calories.

...and don't wait too long to ask for meds. if you can't keep any food/fluid down and you are miserable, there are drugs for you ;)

xoxo