We had our first ultrasound today and there is one baby in there - all looks good so far - I am due July 29, 2010 and I am 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. We saw a yolk sack so that is a good sign and he says that my chance for miscarriage is down to 12%. He said it will even go down more once we hear the heartbeat. We have an appointment next Tuesday December 8th to see the heartbeat.
18 comments:
Yeah!! So happy for you. One perfect little baby.
Congrats Jackie, you guys must be so excited!!!
Congrats Jackie!
YAY I am so happy for you!
Woot Woot!!! One perfect little bean!! I am justa smiling over here in NC for ya!!! Congrats!!! Does is feel real yet?
Very exciting!
Congradulations on your precious miracle!!
Awesome news! With your high beta numbers your little one must be strong :)
Congrats on your sweet little bean!
Congrats!
SO EXCITING!! Congrats mama!! "One Bean" So cute....love it!!!
That is great news!! Congratulations! Hope all remains well
One beautiful, fantastic, amazing little baby :) Congrats!
So many congrats! You must have been on Cloud 9 at the appointment.
Wonderful news!! Congrats!
makingmemom.blogspot.com
Awesome! So happy for you...one perfect little bean! Congrats, again!
Soooo sooo happy for you and your little bean! Congratulations Jackie!
yea!! so excited for you!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment