Monday, November 23, 2009

I Am Pregnant!!!!

I got the call at 11:30 am - I could not wait until John and I got home from work and so I called him and met up with him at lunch time. My beta came back at 604 - but I am 18 dpo. It is still a bit high. I go in next Monday the 30th for my first ultrasound to see how many are in there. I seriously cannot believe after over three years, countless treatments, appointments, surgeries and a year of saving for IVF that we are finally here. I cannot believe I am actually pregnant. John was so very happy he started crying - and he is not a crier. I plan on stopping on my way home from work and buying tons of HPT so I can finally see what a positive looks like on one of those.

It is finally my turn!!!!!

44 comments:

NancyandMark said...

OMG!!! Congrats!! I am so very excited for the both of you! I was wondering how you were going to wait until 5pm. YAY!!

Ashley T said...

I KNEW IT! I just knew that this was it for you!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! YOU DESERVE THIS MORE THAN ANYONE.

Best wishes for a happy and healthy nine months... I can't wait to hear about the journey.

Congrats!!!!!!

Kristen said...

I cannot tell you how happy I am for you. You deserve this pregnancy so much. Happy and healthy 9 months!! Congratulations!

Blushing Bridesmaid said...

oh I am so happy for you guys!!! Sticky vibes and baby dust and all that good stuff!!! Mainly I wish you nothing but health and happiness for the next 9 months!!!

Mandy said...

Thank God! I am so happy for you! I'm crying for you too. This is the best news I've heard in so long. My levels were super-high with the twins. Maybe!?!

Christa said...

Congratulations!!! Good things definitely come to those who wait!

Brooke said...

Congrats! You are going to love taking that hpt and having that beautiful second line pop up!

karen said...

Congrats! So excited for you. I hope you have a wonderful and happy (and healthy) pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Such amazing news!

Meg said...

Congratulations! I am so happy. I was on pins and needles waiting for you to find out the results. Congrats again!

AsheAnn said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited for you and your husband! What awesome news for Thanksgiving! God Bless!

babygaga said...

congratulation!!!
:)

Jill said...

I have to be honest with you. I've followed your blog for some time now. At first, I was like, this girl is off her rocker... talking about baby names and talking about every little freak out moment, right here where everyone can read.

Then you started saving for IVF and collecting unused drugs from other bloggers and friends from message boards and again, I thought you had to really trust these people to do this, but it was your thing...

Now after reading about all of your appointments with IVF and now the announcement today... I just have come to the conclusion that I've experienced all of those things that you have and now, I'm just jealous that I can't do it as well as you have...

I'm so glad for you and for your husband too! What a relief...

Congrats!

B said...

OMG!!! I'm SO excited for you!! I've been thinking about you all day, which I know is totally strange since we've never met, or even chatted for that matter. I've been reading your blog since the start, and just am over the moon for you & John! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

RELH said...

Congrats! That number is wonderful!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so very happy for you!!!! I have been following your blog for a long time and I know what a long, hard, and difficult journey you have had. It's definitely your turn now!

Have a very happy and healthy nine months!

Life Happens said...

Congrats! What a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving! So incredibly happy for you both!!! Enjoy it, this is the moment you've been waiting so long for.

Christina said...

Holy, HOLY CRAP!!!! This is AWESOME news! I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly and that you hardly feel any sickness--YOU DESERVE IT!

Momma Wilson said...

SO very happy for you!!!

Stacie said...

I am so happy for you. You truly deserve this. I wish you a very healthy 9 months and a very healthy baby (or two) at the end of the pregnancy. Congratulations! Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy.

Sumer said...

SOOOOOO happy for you!!!

jeanna said...

AMAZING, what an amazing miracle! Congrats!! Can't wait to see those u/s pictures on monday!!! I know I peed on a couple HPTs b/c it just was so awesome to see the 2nd line!

congrats again!

Tara (psychmusetls) said...

i'm absolutely thrilled for you! congrats!

Nic said...

OMG!! Congrats!! So pleased for you both!! So exciting!!

jlynn said...

So happy for you!!!
Congrats :)

Unknown said...

Such wonderful news!!! Congrats!
What a high beta! I wonder how many are in there!

Erin said...

OMG Congrats! I think I almost started crying and I don't even know you. I am so happy for you and John. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a happy and health 9 months!

Tabitha said...

It sure is! Congradulations darling!!!

Katie said...

just absolutely THRILLED for you. It was all worth it!

Nicole said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! It's about time our cycle group got some good news! So happy for you, and I can't believe how high your number is! Woohoo! And hooray for an early u/s

Tracey said...

Wow - what an incredible day!!! You must feel so overwhelmed with a million different emotions - mostly ones of "we did it, woo hoo!!!" Congratulations to you both. Your story is inspring.

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

OHHH i had such a good feeling when I saw your earlier post!!!!

HOW AWESOME!!!!!!! post those positive pics!!

One Who Understands said...

YES!!! So happy for you! I just knew this would be your cycle. What great numbers. You may have 2 in there!

Kitty said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Priscilla said...

HUGE CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you and your husband!!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! How exciting for you guys. I posted before that my hubby and I have the exact similar story you as you and your hubby. Great beta number by the way!!!

Its pretty surreal to see those positive pregnancy tests and know that you are finally pregnant after all those years. Congrats

Just Believing said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I'M SCREAMIGN IN EXCITEMENT OVER HERE!!!!!

A BAZILLION CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

WifeOfARedhead said...

I am so flippin happy for you jackie!!! You have me crying just reading these entries! Yes, your turn is definitely here! Congratulations and a very happy and healthy 9 months to you dear!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic News!

Lin said...

Sending my congrats on this post, as well! So excited for you!

Nicole said...

Wow that is so great! Congratulations! I've been stopping by your blog occasionally and just happened to today, I am so so happy for you both:)

K said...

Congrats!!!

Jo said...

Congratulations!! How awesome! I know you and your husband have to be over the moon. Enjoy the next nine months.