The RE office called me this morning and said my egg transfer is tentively set up for tomorrow morning. They said I need to do my PIO shot two hours before I come in. They said I need to start drinking water one hour before I come in. They said I need to be there at 8:30 am and my transfer will be at 8:45 am. They still want to check my embryos one more time before they decide on a 3 day transfer tomorrow - so if they decide my embryos are not ready then they will call me at 7:30 am and cancel and set it up for a 5 day transfer on Tuesday.
I am super nervous - this is the part I have been dreading because of the whole full bladder issue. I am sure it will be okay but I am really not looking forward to it - I much rather not think about having to pee when they are sending my embie home for hopefully 9 months. But I guess it is what it is. I am hoping they will do it tomorrow because then the office will not be crowded since it is a Sunday and they can take me right in.
If I do have it tomorrow I will not be able to post until Monday or even Tuesday because I will need to be on bedrest.
The PIO went better this morning then yesterday morning - my butt is not hurting as bad today. I am still bloated and tender - and my boobs hurt too. But nothing I cannot handle.
I am excited though too because we are finally on the last leg of this journey and I am praying for a positive outcome.
11 comments:
We're all praying for that for you too! Exciting! On my previous ETs, once the magic catheter containing the little embies entered the room I was so focused on them that I completely forgot about my bladder. Then I fell asleep (thank you Valium), and relieved myself upon waking about 30 mins later. So I think you will be fine :) GOOD LUCK!!
Sending you lots of positive vibes, and hoping for the best. Hope it is scheduled for tom, so you can have all their attention to yourself. Grow embies!
Praying that the eggs look great and the transfer goes smoothly! Most of all that those little embies implant themselves nice and snug for 9 months!!! GL honey!
Good luck tomorrow!!! I hope all goes well!
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!! Prayer and hugs to you!!! It is going to work. Just keep hoping and have faith.
I can't wait to hear about your ET no matter if it's tmw or not!
you're in my prayers for a smooth transfer & that your embies will snuggle in nice and tight!
( i won't lie, the bladder thing was the worst part of the entire IVF cycle for me b/c i didn't think my bladder was full enough so i drank more and by the end of the half hour wait on the table i was in tears of pain. they'll give you a bed pan post transfer if you want, but i can't use one)
good luck sweetie, you'll be great!
Good luck!! Keeping everything crossed for you!
Hope it went well, Jackie! I can't wait for the update! :)
makingmemom.blogspot.com
Since you haven't updated I'm assuming it was today. Hope it went well and I'll be praying for you. Good luck!
I hope everything went well honey! Can't wait for an update! Stick little embies!!!
Post a Comment