Friday, November 20, 2009

So Now I am Sick

John has been sick for over a week - I made him go to the doctor's yesterday and he said that the cold is on it way out and just gave cough medicine. I thought I was in the clear - nope - I woke up this morning and not so much - I have a very sore throat and I just feel blah. I am pissed that I am sick.

Only three days until my beta. I am already a basketcase. I am nervous about everything - I am going to be a crazy lady if I am pregnant - I just do not want to do anything to mess this pregnancy up and all I want is a healthy baby or babies.

I am nervous about taking any medication - I know Tylenol is okay - so I will take that but nothing else. I am nervous about my cat - because I heard scary things about the liter box and if your cat scratches you - so I am taking him to the vet tomorrow to get him tested just to be on the safe side.

7 comments:

Kim said...

so sorry that you are sick. i know this is not what you need right now. it isnt fair. none of this is fair. i am going batshit crazy with you right now if that helps. this wait has been more painful than i have ever expected. i hope we are both put out of our misery with very happy news very soon. it really isnt that far away...i keep telling myself that hoping it sinks in. no such luck yet. stay strong!

Nicole said...

Ugh what a bummer. Especially now. I hope you get feeling better soon. Beta is soon. Well, objectively. I'm getting pretty dang nervous over here.

Infertile Myrtle said...

Ugh, sorry that you are sick. Colds are the worst. Feel better soon! I will be majorly crossing my fingers for you on beta day!!!!!!!!!

Priscilla said...

Bummer that you're sick...get well soon!!!

RELH said...

Feel better soon!

akoto said...

I hope you get better quickly! Drink lots of orange juice in the meantime. ♥

Definitely continuing to pray for the amazing news you've been waiting so long for. {{many hugs}}

Bella said...

Ugh, get well soon! I'm crossing everything for your beta!!