Monday, November 2, 2009

3rd Follie Scan this morning - Still not ready to go

I started to get really uncomfortable this weekend - it is hard to sit completely upright because it presses on my huge ovaries which are already tender. I am not a very happy camper.

So I go in this morning - thinking I must be ready to go because of all the discomfort I am in - nope - not ready yet. My lead follie is at 17 - then I have a bunch of 16, 15 and 14's. I have to continue to do my medication tonight and come back in tomorrow morning for a another check.

The nurse said she thinks I will trigger tomorrow night and have my ER on Thursday.

You would not believe how long it took this morning - she had to count all my follies up and measuring them all then then she wanted to go back and remeasure the big ones.

I am ready now - I want all of these follies out of me. Hoping for good news tomorrow.

10 comments:

Blushing Bridesmaid said...

Fingers crossed that you get good news tomorrow!!!

jeanna said...

grow follies GROW!! I am sending growing vibes your way all day!!! GL!!!

Triumph in Learning said...

Praying for you!!
Grow follies!! Grow!!

Nicole said...

Sorry you're so uncomfortable :( But hey, at least they don't have to trigger you early for risk of OHSS and your follies can grow to max potential! Fingers crossed for a trigger tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

i'm feeling you on this...you are further ahead of me and i already want these follies out! the ultrasounds are becoming more and more painful each day. hope you get to trigger asap!

Jill said...

Sounds like you're getting so close! GROW, FOLLIES, GROW!

RELH said...

Grow! Grow! Grow!

Lindsey B said...

I know it's hard - but try not to rush the stimming process. You want all of those eggs to be mature!!!

You will be ready soon!!!!

Lin said...

Hoping you hear great news in the morning! Grow follies, Grow!

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Good luck sweetie! My fingers are crossed for you!