Friday, October 30, 2009
Bloodwork Came Back Okay
They said the hormone levels are rising but it is nothing to be concern with now - they are dropping my Bravelle dose down to 2 vials instead of 3 vials and I will stay at one 1 vial of Menopur and 5 units of Lupron. They want to see me on Monday morning. It is looking like my ER will probably be Wednesday. They told me to take it easy this weekend and keep well hydrated because my ovaries are enlarged and full with eggs - she said I may start to not feel so well but that is perfectly normal with the number of follies I have in there. Please keeping thinking good thoughts for me - I go back in again on Monday at 7:45 am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Glad to hear things are going better and that the doctors have told you not to stress... Have a great weekend of rest and relaxation with all your follies!!!
YAY! Good to hear your b/w is alright and ER is still on! Take a chill weekend and send all your energy to your growing follies :)
Sounds like your going to have some to freeze...that is awsome.
i just wanted to let you know that i've been reading along....but no time to comment. i'm thinking lots about you, though!!!
xoxo
We are almost in sync. I have 27 follies - being checked out again tomorrow. ER maybe Monday. They have decreased my meds too and I'm drinking that gatorade! Blessings and prayers your way too!
I am just so excited and hopeful for you!
YAY! I'm so excited!! Things are looking Great:)
Yay! Glad to hear things are moving along. Good luck with the ER next week!!
Post a Comment