All of my medication - the Lupron needle and the Bravelle and Menopur - two shot tonight. John mixing the medication - he is such a pro now - I call him Dr. John Me after my two needles.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congrats Jackie! You'll be in my thoughts . . . grow follies, grow!
My new needle for the Menopur is smaller than the Lupron needle...hopefully thats the same for you! :) I don't feel it going into my skin at all...the mediciation I felt going in thats for sure...
8 comments:
Congrats Jackie! You'll be in my thoughts . . . grow follies, grow!
{{{{{Hugs}}}}}
Congrats on stimming! Aren't DH's wonderful?
woot!!! congrats on starting stims! hopefully i'll be right behind you on tuesday.
My new needle for the Menopur is smaller than the Lupron needle...hopefully thats the same for you! :) I don't feel it going into my skin at all...the mediciation I felt going in thats for sure...
Congrats! Your DH looks like a pro.
Congrats! Once you get the first night down it is so much easier!!!!
Looking good! Grow follies grow!
Congrats!
All those meds. That seems so intimidating!
Post a Comment