Monday, October 5, 2009

Hysteroscopy Today

Not really looking forward to this at all. I just do not know how many times they have to look inside of me before they realize there is nothing wrong. I know they do this as a precaution and it is an important step of the IVF process - it is just that I am so sick of having these test done. But I will do what needs to be done - it should not take very long anyway. My test is at 1:30 pm and I expect to be home by 3 pm where I will spend the rest of the day on the couch just relaxing.

IVP Care called me on Friday night and they had my order all ready to go - which I am so happy about. They are having the package shipped out so that I will get it at work on Thursday - they said none of the medications need to be put in the fridge and everything will come in a plain brown box - so I do not have to worry about anyone at work knowing - yay. So that is the next step.

Then we will move on to the injection class on the 15th.

I am on day 6 of the BCP - no side effects - yay - let hope that all the medications come with no side effects.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying that your test will go well!

akoto said...

Definitely keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! That's great news about the medication delivery. ^^

Andrea said...

Good luck, I'll be thinking of you and hoping for a restful recovery!