I am home from work today. I think I am getting a cold but I do not know if it is the side effects kicking in or not.
I feel sick to my stomach, I have a headache and my throat is sore - I am achy and just feel blah.
Of course one of my friends stopped by my office today and I was not there and my boss told her he was upset that I am not there - he needs to get over it - because I have sick days and I am allowed to use them and it is his fault he fired the other paralegal and does not have any back up - not mine fault.
I just feel like a really do not need this right now - I wanted to be a healthy as I could be going into this IVF but I guess I really have no control over it. I am resting and drinking warm beverages and washing my hands all of the time and garggling with salt water - I just do not want to get the flu.
Plus if I am feeling like this now - then how am I going to feel once I start stims. I just want everything to go well.
6 comments:
Sounds like me a week ago... And it took about week to shake it all. I'm still coughing and blowing my nose, though. I just didn't have the tummy upsets. I hope its just a plain old cold and it won't effect this cycle for you. {{{HUGS}}}
Hope you feel better soon! It sucks that your work is not more understanding of all that you're going through. IVF leads to lots of stress, which can lead to sickness. I had the flu on the day of my first IUI in January, and it was awful. Take care!
I hope you start feeling better soon!
Doesn't sound like lupron symptoms. It sounds like you are getting sick. Relax and take care of yourself.
Totally rude of your boss! Mine is the same way, he doesn't like it when I stay home. I think he would like me to live at work!! Well too bad!! I hope you feel better soon. All the shots are enough, you don't need to feel like crap too!!
Keep an eye on yourself. You don't want this to get any worse. Call you Dr. if are worried about how this will affect your cycle.
Post a Comment